Sunday, January 13, 2013

Here It Is!

So this is a blog, huh? =)

Hello world! I don't know how many people will read this or if any will at all...but lately through my time of prayer and meditation I've had a lot of share with the world so I said hey, why not make a blog!

I named this blog "Make Me Invisible" after the KiKi Sheard song "Invisible." The entire premise of the song is a plea for God to help us be invisible so that people see nothing but Him when they look at us. And that's my life. 

Towards the end of 2012, I was overcome by this sense of joy because I felt myself stepping into my destiny  - sharing the wisdom God has given me with his hurting daughters. But with this I also realized how much my relationship with God and my boldness regarding my Christianity has suffered since I've come to college. I have a strong sense in my spirit that 2013 will be a year of personal growth, greater understanding of who we really are, if you choose to put in the work...and through this blog, if anyone chooses to follow, I hope you'll witness my growth and be inspired to grow yourself. 

Blessings! Make God proud this week! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment